i heard obama is going to issue a stimulus check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i could use this money.

does anybody know anything about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah i heard about that too. I dont know anything about it but i would like to know also...
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Cool...I could use the money. I qualified for the earlier stimulus check because I'm on disability. It really helped with some bills that needed to be paid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I don't want one if it's gonna be like the last one and we have to claim it when we file taxes.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Where is he going to get this money exactly - from China?! He has no money to give! He needs to stop buying support, stop being a politician, and start being a leader. He can keep his hush money, and that is exactly what it is. I gave you money, so now hush, quit complaining, and support health care. He can kiss my butt!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Really? Our poor children when they are older. Pace, you didn't have to claim it and if you did something is wrong. You had to report but it didn't effect your return at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I bet all you people talking smack about Obama are going to enjoy that check. :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yeah! W'ell see them in Walmart spending it up! lol Don't try to act like you won't take it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• So true all the smack talkers would not refuse the check at all!! If they wouldn't get it they would probably talk some MORE smack! Oh what the heck they will still talk while they are in the bank cashing it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Where did you hear that? I have searched around and there is NOTHING stating what you are claiming. Keep on trying to start shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'd rather have a job, but I'll take a check for now.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009