Morning Sickness...

Is it normal that I don't really have any morning sickness at almost 6 wks pregnant?? Like I felt like I was starving but even the past 2 days I haven't felt like that all day just in the morning really...and in the middle of the night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you do not have morning sickness be glad! It can be very miserable.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 10:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yes be glad =)
    BellahMom

Answer by BellahMom at 10:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I am just worried b/c I have had 2 m/c and with the last one the dr asked if I had been having any morning sickness at all and then informed me that there wasn't a heart beat...so that's why I am asking..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I didn't get morning sickness until week 7-8 with mine...so it may have just not kicked in yet. You could also just be one of those lucky women who doesn't get it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i too am 6wks preggo and have had no morning sickness...i am quite tickled and hope i dont have it..but i do have the dreaded heartburn..this is my first pregnancy so im learning along the way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Oh yah I have the dreaded heart burn which sucks...and this might sound CRAZY but I hope I have morning sickness...at least then I'll know that the baby is still alive....you know..I had it a little bit with my Daughter every once in a while but not all time...mostly when certain foods didn't agree with my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I did not get morning sickness until my second trimester and it is hitting me like a brick wall
    not so much food, but the feeling of tile on my bare feet, the sound of ice and my hair touching my neck.

be happy you dont have it, trust me

My brothers wife had absolutely no morning sickness so some women are really lucky, pray you stay with no morning sickness
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 11:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• All women don't get morning sicknes..be thankful..it sucks
    tremother23

Answer by tremother23 at 5:24 AM on Aug. 17, 2009