How do you get to sleep?

I dont know exactly where to post this,but ive always had insomnia.Recently its been very hard for me to sleep.About a month ago i had to go out and buy two forms of sleeping pills.They dont work the best.I can only take certain pills because i cant take capsules.How does everyone else get to sleep.Warm milk makes me nausous (sp?).There is no noise in my room,there are no lights.I just dont know what to do anymore.Im so tired that im hallucinating.Any suggestions?

babysyoungmom1

Asked by babysyoungmom1 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Health

• Rescue Sleep

Answer by rkoloms at 10:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I like ambien.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• read a book that always puts me to sleep
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• try Lemon Balm, it's a natural sedative. it's use for sleeping disorders, depression and anxiety. i have all those things and it completely changed my life the first 2 weeks i started taking it. no more panic attacks, no feeling irritable, and i fell asleep faster and stayed asleep longer. it has no negative side effects and doesn't even make you drowsy. i don't know how it works i just know it does and i thank God everyday for putting lemon balm on this earth to help people.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ps, i have been on zoloft and prozac (at different times of course) before i found out about lemon balm. and i relized that those meds made my symptoms way worse.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I use a combination of masterbation and a PM (Tylenol, Midol or Advil work)...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Melatonin.. 5mg or 10mg... works nicely, you wont feel sluggish in the morning and you can get it at most grocery stores where the supplements are and at Wal Mart and places like that.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• tylenol PMs always worked for me .. and hey, alittle green never hurt either
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• 1-3 bottles of smifnoff Ice

If you do want to use melatonin you should get the 1mg that disolves under your tongue, it works better and is safer to use because of the lesser dose
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I like ambien.

I heard ambien gives you hallucinations.And make you suicidal if your depressed.I have depression have you experianced any bad side effects?
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2009