What about those pads with salic acid...

for the calluses on my feet? I think Dr. Scholls puts them out. How dangerous would this be? Would it actually work? I need to get rid of the entire callus, not just smooth out the top layer.

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 10:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well i use stridex max on my feet. It contains no alcohol and i rub down the ruff parts of my feet with the pad then goop my feet up with petrolium jelly. I then put socks on and wear them while I sleep. It really smooths out my feet. stridex also contains only salic acid.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have used the one Avon makes in the Foot Works line. It works well. I would advise using it no more often than the directions tell you to. I don't use it anymore because my feet are looking great but would use it again in the future! You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No, the AVON ones don't work, regardless of what the saleslady above me says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009