Disappointed...

Lately, I haven't been feeling like myself and I thought maybe I was pregnant and I was gonna go get a test tomorrow but Aunt Flo just paid me a visit. I was so scared when I thought I was but now that I'm not (most likely) it's kind of sad. Do any of you get crazy like that sometimes? It's amazing how fast women can change their minds...

r_elizabeth2290

Asked by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, it's is crazy, I don't get it lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I had a very similar experience just last last month. It's weird. I'm sorry you're disappointed. Things will feel better in a few days I hope.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I remember that feeling. DH and I had a couple of scares before we got married, but oddly enough we felt sad when it was a negative. Then came that unplanned positive. I was scared out of my mind...but everything felt right and perfect. I am so very sorry about the disappointment. But there is always time to try again, if you guys want to. Just remember, this time it wasn't meant to be, but next time you never know!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• women are built to have multiple emotions all responding to different sides of whats going on. It's what makes us complicated... and crazy in the eyes of men. Embrace it, understand it, like it, let it make you feel alive even if it hurts.
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 12:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2009