How can I restore records that have gotten wet inside of their jackets, to make them usable again?

My father passed away recently and I was left only few things of his and one tub of records of his... of old classic rock albums worth a lot of money before they were wet, (Hurricane Charley , 04) were left in his house when it was finally handed over to me, so this is why I would go through all the trouble.....sentimental value....

kgirlee7

Asked by kgirlee7 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would think that the water would have warped them. Maybe check and see if there are restoration places in your area that can restore them. I just don't think they can be once they have gotten wet.

good luck
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• are the jackets moldy storing them well and water tight after they are restored is impotant to sorry I would let a pro try thye might only be for the syntamental value photo them so you still have that if the restoration some how wrecks them
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2009