How long should I wait?

We were selling a swing set in a yard sale today and a lady said she wanted it. Well she looked at it and said she was going to have to get her truck, but she wanted it. It is now almost 9 and she hasnt called or came to get it...
How long should I wait before trying to sell it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keep it open till tomorrow. If she doesn't return it is her fault. You can't hold it indefinitely.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yep, I'd agree.
    If she never paid for it, and she hasn't called, showed up or ANYTHING... well, just wait until tomorrow - noon, and I'd resell the thing.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with the PP, but if it was me not getting a call back before 8pm is rude and I woulden't sell it to her even if she still wanted it.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You should have asked her for a deposit to make sure she was serious and she would come back.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I tell them whoever shows up first with cash gets it. I don't hold it for anyone

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009