Handling money and then eating?

I was eating my french fries and hamburger when I realized that I didn't wash my hands. I had money on my hands when I payed for them.
Has it happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gosh! I do it all the time, I am so gross! lol, If I'm really starving and went through the drive through I grab fries out of the bag and shove them in my mouth.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I used to work for the local Sheriffs Department, I can't tell you how much nasty stuff I saw happen to money. Money is one of the nastiest things you can touch. Drunks or people that get tased and lose body functions, blood, vomit, used as kleenex, ugh I could go on. Nasty nasty nasty.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yes! This has happened to me... Sometimes I puke a little in my mouth and other times I don't care.. After that Dateline when they tested money and found BM and cocanie and other goodies on money. Most of the time I do wash my hands, but there has been those busy day's I'm taking care of everyone else I forget.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• this is why we carry hand sanitizer! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009