Confused, need advice!!!

I had what seem to be my period 2 weeks early. It was very very light and only lasted 4 days. Well, now it's been 5 days since that and i am spotting. It only lasted for the most of today and is extremely light. This is probably tmi but it is mucous with a twinge of pink to it, and sometimes has brown. What could this be? And was my "period" even a period? Thanks in advance ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it depends on the flow of the period, did you have the thick tissue like blood come out? that is what the egg is located in.

The brown mucus etc can happen if your have a lighter period then usual and the tissue stays in the body, without the bodyy supporting it and keeping it active (can not think of another word) not only does that tissue begin to decay, but it also begins to slowly cook in the body because of the constant 98 degrees.

I get the pink mucus like discharge every month right before my period starts and right when it ends my discharge has a slight pink color
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 11:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• No thick tissue came out. just pink and some brown and some bright red but very very lightly. My period has never been remotely early ever in my life. and this time it would've been 2 weeks early, if this was my period. and then this spotting today, stretchy mucous with a slight twinge of pink
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 12:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009