Who does bills and grocery shopping you or your husband?

With me and my husband I do all the bills and he does shopping cause I cant stand crowds ,so whats it like in your household?

bizebe

Asked by bizebe at 11:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I do both, he is terrible with money, i love him, but he is one of those guys that sees things on sale, buy 5 get 1 free and he thinks we need 5, I take care of the bills he is int he military and his memory is all focused on that
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 11:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Me both, he can do the grocery shopping but I have done it for so long I'm just better at it. Same with the bills.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• He makes the money brings it home I deposit it pay the bill and do grocery shopping, sometimes we shop together, I like doing it though

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Laura's husband and mine must be brother's. (Mine isn't military though) I do 99% of the shopping and all the bill paying. If I send my husband to the store for milk and bread it will cost at least $50!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I do it and I like it that way.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ohwrite my dh is the same way. i send hom for one thing.. and he comes back with half the store!!

i pay the bills.. and do the grovery shopping. my dh is horrible with money and forgets when certain bills are due. and he hates to grocery shopping.. but i dont mind it.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I do both..if i waited for him to do it, neither would get done lol.. BUT he does cook every night :)
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I grocery shop, hubby does bills. I am not capable of keeping up with all the bills. I suck in that department. And he hates being inside grocery stores.
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 12:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• lol,,thanks for posting your answer,yeah I use to enjoy shopping but Ive struggled with bad panic attacks for 3 yrs now with lrg crowds i hate it and we got in habit of him going. My husbands a great grocery shopper which suprises me cause most men hate it.
    bizebe

Answer by bizebe at 12:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I do all the bills. I don't even think my husband knows what bills we have!
    I also do all the shopping. He hates it, and is anti-social, so crowds annoy him. I kind of like the time alone!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2009