WAY WAY WAY TMI..... sorry but I thought I was going to die! What is this?

I have been having really bad sharp pains around my bellybutton all day. In line with my belly button, across my stomach. So I was at walmart and got this horrible pain, it was so bad I had to stop walking and doubled over. It kind of went down in intensity and then I thought I had to fart but then I decided to go to the bathroom because I didn't want to accidently poop myself. Well I went in the bathroom and did poop and when I went to wipe it looked like someone drew on the TP with a bright green marker and I was kind of confused so I looked in the toilet. Bright green, it didn't even look like poo it looked like melted green crayon. So I freaked out and thought I was going to die.(because of that mixed w/ the cramping)

Is there something wrong with me or was it just a freak incident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Grape Kool-Aid will make it green....have you been drinking that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• no I didn't have grape kool aid. It wasn't like normal green poo, it was like melted green crayons(no I did not eat green crayons)

~OP~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Did you eat anything with food coloring? like blue water ice or something like that. I say blue water ice because the same thing happened to me and i freaked as well. I called my doctor and they asked me if i had eaten anything blue and i did lol. So i wouldn't be too concerned. But if it lasts more then a couple days i would see a doctor, you could be having liver issues. Just think of what you have been eating all day... hope this helps :)
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• bad food then.......something just didn't agree with you...no biggie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Didi you eat too many green leafy veggies? IDK how old you are but I have 2 friends who's Dr.s said the little peices of leafy greens can get trapped in the intestines and cause severe pain.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Have you eaten anything different lately? I know certain multi vitamins will make your pee highlighter yellow. Maybe something like that??

I would call the dr. One or the other might not be an issue, but the discomfort along with this is odd. Hope everything turns out fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I know that starburst liquorish will do that

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was this color

~OP~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• it might of been just diharrea..sorry if i mispelled.i think you had the runs especially if its gone now but i think you should go to the doc to make sure.better safe then sorry.good luck mama.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• if you have done none of the above.. you should call you doctor, it's better to be safe then sorry. Was it only once? or does it happen with each BM?
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009