WAY WAY WAY TMI..... sorry but I thought I was going to die! What is this?

I have been having really bad sharp pains around my bellybutton all day. In line with my belly button, across my stomach. So I was at walmart and got this horrible pain, it was so bad I had to stop walking and doubled over. It kind of went down in intensity and then I thought I had to fart but then I decided to go to the bathroom because I didn't want to accidently poop myself. Well I went in the bathroom and did poop and when I went to wipe it looked like someone drew on the TP with a bright green marker and I was kind of confused so I looked in the toilet. Bright green, it didn't even look like poo it looked like melted green crayon. So I freaked out and thought I was going to die.(because of that mixed w/ the cramping)

Is there something wrong with me or was it just a freak incident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Health

• i think it was something you ate
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was this color

~OP~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Too much purple drink or food can do that to your poo. Like grape juice or something of that nature.
    Marysmom825

Answer by Marysmom825 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I ate a spinach wrap and my poo kinda looked like that but not that green.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• the pains you had sound like gas pains, maybe call your doctor if you have one? or check webmd!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Man I thought I was going crazy! I saw this Q again and when I clicked to look at the replies I saw I didn't post and I was like 'wtf I know I did!' I thought they got deleted somehow! Hehe
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2009