What do you think of strap tees and overweight women wearing them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Strap tees? Fine, whatever. As long as I'm not seeing "too much", I don't care.

I saw a woman at my work the other day, about 5'5" and 350-ish lbs, wearing cut off jeans and a strapless top. Why? That's all I want to know - why? She was attracting A LOT of attention, and it was ALL BAD. It was not pretty, and I couldn't for the life of me understand why she would want to be the object of so much negative attention.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Who cares, as long as the major parts are covered, I don't care what people wear.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:21 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think nothing of it, as long as they are comfortable.

kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:21 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Gross....there are some things overweight ppl should just not wear. Just like them wearing tight clothes of all kinds. My DF and I went out to dinner one time and we saw this overweight woman wearing shorts so tight and short we joked that we lost our appetite. I'm sorry there are so many overweight ppl. They just need to cover it up, not show it off. Yuck. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• strap tee.... meaning like a tank top w/ spaghetti strap? I hate that cuz of bra straps... icka on a 100 or 400 pound person
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• like tank tops? i dont care as long as she isnt muffin topping or anything
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think If they make it in her size she can wear it...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:33 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think it's none of my business. Actually when I see that I wish I had that much self-confidence to wear a tank top in public. I barely wear them around the house.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Strap tees are pretty tacky in general on anyone!
    alithemklady

Answer by alithemklady at 12:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• muffin top is not cute and the ugliest thing and overweight women to wear is white knit pants, you know the kind that cling to the skin?
    Nothing wrong with overweight as long as you are willing to buy the sizes that fit you right, If your a 2x then wear it and wear it well. Don't stick with the size 18 because you refuse to accept you gained some weight/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2009