Pendulum and Pregnancy/TTC

My MIL is into Wicca. She is an aromatherapist and massage therapist. Well, I might be pregnant or thought I was anyways and took a test yesterday. It was a BFN. Well the day before (Friday) she had me lay on my back and held this thing called a pendulum over me. She asked if my name was Brittany, I replied "yes". Then she asked if I hated Shannon (my DH) , I said "no." She did this to see which way the pendulum swung for yes and vice versa. She had me ask if I was pregnant and it moved for yes. She had me ask if it was a boy, it swung yes. She had me ask if it was a girl, it was indifferent (she thinks I will have twins). I guess the way it works is it uses kinetic energy. She said it has never been wrong before ever. Well then I took the test and it was a BFN so I am assuming it was too soon so I am waiting a week to take another. My questions are...have you ever heard of this? Have you had it done? Was it correct?

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 12:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well, i have heard of it. there are a bunch of different types of this same test. i dont believe they are fool proof. i think they can definately be wrong. and have seen them be wrong. but who knows. it could be right. it could have been to early for the test.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2009