two questions completely unrelated to each other but both related to pregnancy :)

1. Has anyone else gotten huge red splotches on their face? I'm 33 weeks pregnant and for a few weeks now I've been getting these splotchy looking red patches on my face...my face is sooooo dry and it burns so bad. I can't stand touching it. Anyone else have this? anything I can do about it? I've tried lotion, just broke my skin out and burned on contact.

2. Anyone use "Slimwear (soap and glory), anti-cellulite lotion? Does it work? Is it safe to use during pregnancy?

Gotta love the beauty of pregnancy :P (although cellulite is my fault but i like to have something to blame it on!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I don't think I have any advice for the second question unfortunately but for the first one which sounds like it is the more important one, I would recommend using lavender oil. It is completely safe to use during pregnancy and it will help stop the itching/burning and it will also help the redness. If you have any stores like a Whole Foods, New Seasons, Trader Joes, anything like that you can find it. GL hun.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2009