Am I being silly?

My fiance's best friend is named Bryan. Bryan and his fiance' Mandy, have been close of course, but I don't see them even as close friends.

When I found out about my pregnancy, Mandy..kindly..made a post on my FaceBook wall saying,"Umm..pregnant? Again? Sorry, but that's just not good!".

To explain, in February my Fiance' and I conceived unexpectedly and went through..a lot of hardship including my displacement from home due to the pregnancy, I ended up miscarrying.

I thought, perhaps maybe she was talking about my health, but she was just being nosy. I pretty much told her that and she got defensive! I replied apologetically, but didn't back down from my belief that it wasn't her business, I mean, what am I gonna do?!? I'm pregnant already!

Mandy and I are going to be involved with each other for a LONG time due to our Fiance's and I need to know if I should mention it to her in private or leave it alone..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• That kinda happened to me when I thought I was pregnant in February. I made my status as "i'm pregnant" and this girl commented and said "what? your way to young to have two kids. you shouldn't be popping them out left and right." Her exact words. Needless to say, she's no longer my friend in anyway. I think if you don't put your foot down now, she'll keep it up. Maybe say something to your boyfriend and have him say something to his friend?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• thats a bitter thing to say
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:39 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Here's the conversation
    Mandy: "Umm... really? Pregnant again? That's... well I'm not gonna lie... that's not good."
    Me: "Obviously it's not good.
    But no matter how deplorable this situation is, I'm not MAKING Chuck be there.
    He knows he has no obligation to be "stuck" with me, so any life wishes he wants to fulfill before he settles down he knows he's welcome to.
    He's still going to the Peace Corps., I refuse to stop him from anything like that....
    Saying all that, no matter how horrible a time this is, I love my unborn child who may or may not even survive and would much rather think about the blessing they will be opposed to any type of hardship. I just got back from the hospital with the diagnosis that I'm going through a threatened miscarriage, so they're probably going to die.

That's the most un-good part of this pregnancy"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My friend Ashley:"Psalm 127:3-5!!!! Don't let anyone make you think what happened is bad BECAUSE ITS NOT! You have just been BLESSED!

AND FRIENDS DON'T JUDGE YOU!
    Ephesians 4:29
    Look at me acting like a walking bible but PLEASE, gabby, listen to me when I say: I LOVE YOU & YOUR BABY & YOUR DAUGHTER!

You have so many angels & they are all just watching for your next child so they can see their new baby brother/sister! ♥
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Mandy again: "Hey there, I didn't say anything about Chuck or whatever. It's just not good Gabby. With all the crap that happened last time and the fact that you are young is already hard enough. I don't have anything against your child, who I hope makes it. Don't write all that crap to me acting like I'm trying to make you feel bad. I'm not. All I said was that... Read More it wasn't good, and for you it isn't.

And you can tell your little friend to chill because I'm not judging you, I was being an HONEST friend. But whatever."
    Anonymous

• Me once more:"I didn't mean to make it seem like I was angry. I know it's not good..but last time was...a lot different than this time and I at least know somewhat what I'm going to do, unlike last time where I didn't know anything.

I know I'm young etc. and the odds are pretty much stacked against me, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to be there not only for this baby, but my daughter and Chuck. -c-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Last time I failed all of them miserably and this time is not last time.

I'm truly sorry if you took what I wrote gruffly, but it wasn't, it could've been a combination of sleep deprivation and probably the fact that regardless of whether or not this is good or bad, it's something that's happening.

And there's nothing I can do about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• She just sounds super bitchy and nosy. I would just ignore it. Yes, you're going to have to deal with this girl for a long time because of your guys, but many times girls grow up and stop being so childish. I would just ignore it, get some space from her and hope she grows up a little.

Congrats on the baby though! My 3 year old was a SURPRISE! Turned out to be a great one though. : )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm soooo confused, why did ashly message her?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:21 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• She didn't message her pooki, it's a wall post. Many posted it on my wall and anyone can reply to it.
    Ashley was...pretty upset over it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2009