What are you expecting to watch this Wednesday on OCTOMOM the series?

Airing on Fox

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Who freaking cares she is a freaking nut job that doesnt deserve to have those babies . People that make money off how many kids they have are sick . I wont watch it.
    Same as all those other shows of people doing the same thing.
    Its sad and pathetic.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Fox orders Nadya Suleman 'Octomom' special

Octomom Fox is getting in bed with the Octomom.

The network has ordered a two-hour documentary special on Nadya Suleman titled "Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage."

The program is culled from seven months of exclusive access to Suleman, starting with the birth of her octuplets in January.

Fox will air the special very soon -- Wednesday, Aug. 19 -- and says viewers will "witness the emotional struggles, physical complications and financial burdens of this single mother of 14 ... including the private moments and reactions of Suleman’s family, as well as Suleman’s own feelings, doubts and fears."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• viewers will "witness the emotional struggles, physical complications and financial burdens of this single mother of 14 ...

LOL, really? emotional struggles, physical complications and financial burdens? I just have to laugh when i hear about "poor, poor octomom"... she did it to herself. I mean really, did she think, well i've got 6, heck i'll go for 8 more---and yes, she knew she was going for 8 from the begining.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't know? I don't know if i'll watch or not. Sometimes Fox has a different spin on things, so it may be interesting?
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't have cable and I would not watch it anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I won't watch her make money off babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• im not watching. I think what she did was irresponsible. No way one person can give all them babies all the attention, money, and love they need. Foolishness.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 8:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• she SHOULD have emotional and financial struggles. I mean she already had 6 and don't have a job and decided to have more babies.
    they shouldn't even have this show running.. it's only giving her what she wants
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2009