tmi.....personal question

ok, so after DH and I 'do the deed' I get super swollen and sore right away.

well i'm 6 months along, and i feel that way down there all the time!
Anyone else feel this way?

(oh, when I wipe I feel swollen too. . .)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you shave "downtown" be sure you don't have any ingrown hairs or razor burn. That is really common while pregnant. Try washing up with a feminine wipe cloth and then use a cool compress on the area right after the deed. That might help a lot.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• could be brush burn from all of the friction. I used to think I was allergic to semen because I would always be sore after but then I relized it was just irritated from the friction.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• **OP**
    we havent been intimiate in a while (he has a heath issue -not serious but painful)
    so its been a while. And My underwear isn't to small or anything, and i'm in between medium and large pants, so those arn't to tight eithor. .
    is this something I should ask my dr about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• hey ya thats happens to me too. i wonder why? if you find out please be sure to tell me thanks.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It could be that you need some more lubrication. Sometimes it feels like you are making enough but its really common for preggo women to not make enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It's normal. All the extra blood flow to that area plus your vagina being engorged can cause swelling from the lightest bit of touch. Some are more sensitive than others. Try a cool compress like the first poster said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009