BFP.............but??

Help me please. last af was on 6 july . Got BFP in a clinic at 10 august. Saw a gestational sac on the 13 of August and again 15 of august. Yesterday had red bleeding without cramping . Did an u/s and saw the sac again was put by doctor on Duphaston tabs. later in evening had cramping when to another clinic and no gestational sac seen . where did it go. My hcg levels are a little low 154. can the sac appear again. how to raise my hcg levels. please help me if this had happen to you...i am heartbroken

sofiaa79

Asked by sofiaa79 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by "BFP" or "af." Also, it would help to know how far along you are, especially with an hcg level of 154. What were the previous levels and when taken? Why did you go to different clinic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• bfp= big fat positive
    af= aunt flow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Awh. I'm sorry hon...I have no clue if the sac can reappear but it doesn't sound too good with the low hCG levels and the disappearance of the sac. However, I am no expert. I think you should call your doctor and talk to them about that. Ask them what exactly is going on. I wish you the best of luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009