BFP..................but?

Help me please. last af was on 6 july . Got BFP in a clinic at 10 august. Saw a gestational sac on the 13 of August and again 15 of august. Yesterday had red bleeding without cramping . Did an u/s and saw the sac again was put by doctor on Duphaston tabs. later in evening had cramping when to another clinic and no gestational sac seen . where did it go. My hcg levels are a little low 154. can the sac appear again. how to raise my hcg levels. please help me if this had happen to you...i am heartbroken

sofiaa79

Asked by sofiaa79 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if the sac is already gone there is nothing they can do I'm sorry but you had a miscarriage
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would go back to the original doctor and have them check maybe the clinic you went to was wrong... as the Heart beating @ 6 weeks on the ultrasound??? you might want to wait a week before you in go in because you might not be as far as you think
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:45 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Sounds like a miscarriage. But I would go back to the first doctor you saw or go to the hospital.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2009