Tired

I am so tired. My life sucks right now, my step daughter is moving to Texas, and now my cat has just been run over. I am in a buttload of debt via legal bills, and I am going to have to move in three weeks and I don't have a place to live. It feels like the universe is laughing at me. I feel tired and depressed and just ready to give up. How do I get past this. Medicine doesn't work, insurance doesn't pay for couciling. I just feel so frekin sad all f the time. I am afraid to get out of bed because I don't know what will happen next. Oh and did I mention my hours at work went from 40 hours a week to 4. I am overwhealmed. What now.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am going through this cr*p now. I worked so much last pay period but all my check is going to be for is the child support that they are deducting from it before I even see it. I won't see anything most likely, maybe negative. It's hard but all I can say is just keep trying, look for more work and anything to keep you going. I have no money at all right now at all and my babies are asking for milk. I can only hope I can scrape up enough to get them some in the morning.

Keep trying and one day, maybe not today or tomorrow but someday you will be where you want to be. AT least that is what I try to make myself believe. Positive thinking I guess. Even if it is really hard to believe.

If I didn't have my kids that bridge a few miles away would look pretty good but I have my kids, and right now that is ALL I have. Nothing is bad enough to end it when you have kids depending on you. It will get better. peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I will keep you in my prayers and all I can say is let yourself be overwhelmed and then try to pull your self up and out of it don't let your self get depressed more than you already are ok ? hang in their everyone has had hard times and when it rains it pours....let me tell you. Try to start looking into local food banks and an action center or public assistance to find resources to help with some bills and maybe get some kind of food or cash assistance. Look for another job..I know it sucks especially when you cant even get out of bed some mornings but something may come along that gets you on your feet. You will keep in touch with your step daughter and things will get better they always do alright? so be strong and pray if you believe in the power of prayer and things will start looking up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• prayingI'm sorry. They say it is always darkest before the dawn. Start writing on paper what it is you need to do to at least have food and shelter. The rest will into place with time. I will say a prayer for you.

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I will say this, a couple years ago I felt the same way as you. I had 2 babies under 3, I had a husband that was sick with cancer and we were broke. I had to quit my decent paying job to be at home more and work 3rd shift at a job where I was treated like crap....if felt like my world was crashing down on me, but it didn't. I truly believe that God only gives us what we can handle and that we use what he does give us to learn from it. I learned how strong I was....we don't live near ANY family and I didn't have many friends then(we were new to town). If you are lacking in the insurance for counseling, try a church...if you are religious. I am sorry that you are going through all of this. It really WILL get better. You are in my prayers.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I know this sounds trite, but this too shall pass. Nothing, not even good times last forever. Take it one day at a time. Do you have a close friend you can confide in? You can pm me if you want. I am 43 and I have learned that there really is nothing in this life flipping out over. I am here if you need to talk.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009