Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can we get our state social service in ky to care more about the adquequate health care for our kids with our ex's

i send a list of meds and how to give and he once again gave her alubterol that was not needed instead of maintience meds, had no a/c or bed , i had to have my parents take blow up mattress

Answer Question

Asked by singulairmom at 10:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • To me, this sounds like something you would take up with the courts, not social services. He may be doing the best he can, but if you're concerned, talk to a lawyer, and they can go to court, get it set up to where he has to do certain things and have certain things(like appropriate sleeping areas) before visitation continues. Hope it helps!

    Answer by NomadSara at 11:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.