i never realized how strongly people felt about bra straps showing with tank tops!

Do a lot of you feel this way? I don't wear tank tops often I think I have like 2 but I never really thought about my bra straps showing! I'm really not trying to be mean I just want to know if this is a general consensus? I'm honestly honestly curious!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 1:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate the clear ones too .
    OMG it makes me remember back in high school I was in ROTC and I was with our LT col and he said to a student "Oh since your bra straps are clear does that mean your bra is too ?"
    She said no and quiclly walked away .
    I looked at him and said Col. You should had NOT said that to her .
    our Msgt Got so up set at him for talking like that to a student LOL .
    Col always had the wrong way with words
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It just looks trashy to wear a tank top, spaghetti strap shirt, and then your bra strap. It does not look cool. It looks stupid and trashy. It looks even worse if your boobs are longs and you are wearing said attire with your long boobs stuffed in there. Then it looks stupid, trashy, and gross. I went to a State Fair this week and that was all I saw. Trashy. Add a pair of flip flops to the mix and everyone should be eating something deep fried and on a stick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I notice it on spaghetti strapped shirts, especially if its a colored bra. Mine shows sometimes on my regular tank tops (thick straps and beige bra) but I cant make it not show so I really dont care, if I'm going anywhere other than the store , the park, or cleaning my house I put on a shirt instead of tank top
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 1:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• wow anon. My bra straps do show when i wear my tank tops. But i find it more important to be comfortable when it is 103 degrees out and your toting around 3 kids. We don't have alot of money so I only have a few nursing bras. I also wear my flip flops everywhere but i am not trash.
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 1:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• what are long boobs? like double bubbling?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:53 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Its never bothered me. I wouldn't say trashy. I mean during band camp (yes a band camp story) back when I was in high school, spaghettie straps/tank tops and shorts were pretty much the staple for the girls. ANd yes our bra straps showed LOL! Oh and anon...I live in the south, tank tops, shorts, and flip flops are pretty much the normal attire. No one likes to wear tennis shoes in this heat.
    So my answer is no it isn't trashy. Almost Everyone here does it at least...so according annon the majority of girls in my state are trashy, LOL!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I wear a lot of tank tops. I don't wear straps that blatantly show my bra straps because I don't like that, but sometimes the bra straps have a mind of their own and peek out. For the record though, I've never had anyone give me a dirty look or say anything to me when a strap happened to be peeking out. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Man if I could go without I would...there was a time when I was skinny enough (but I wasn't exactly healthy). That body is LONG gone now, haha!!!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'd rather see bra straps then whale tail!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• man whats with all this terminology!!!! whats a whale tail! LOL
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009