Has anyone ever smoke ([OTHER]) while being pregoo??

iUsed 2...
ihave cut back considerably...
But wen im under stress
n smoke
iSeem 2black out in sum WAYS....

iSeriously loose all control
of ma body...

Thanx...Much appreciation 4any
advise or watev...

Luvs
Charli Jo

ChArliJo

Asked by ChArliJo at 2:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was puking everything up and when I took a toke I would be able to eat during the day. When I started being able to eat again I quit. I couldn't take my prenatal and did every method of keeping food down: ginger tea, food in the stomach all the time, crackers. I even had the nausea stuff perscribed but nothing worked except weed. My baby was born healthy and happy no delays or anything (lucky I know). Yes, I knew the risks... I did feel horrible smoking while pregnant, but otherwise I couldn't eat, work... walk! I wasn't willing to loose her is how I look at it! Weed helped build my appetite and give her nutrients. You can only provide so much for so long when you are starving, dizzy, light headed, and puking.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• smoke weed you mean?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I did until I found out I was pregnant, then I stopped. It didn't stop anyone else in my family from smoking though and it was torcher on me every time they light up. I wanted one so bad. But after awhile that feeling went away, but as soon as I gave birth I started back up again. Yeah I know stupid.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 2:21 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I thought you meant cigerettes if your talking about weed then no never have smoked that.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 2:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• dont ever smoke anything while pregnant. put your ultrasound picture on the steeringwheel of your car and do not have anything in your house. do whatever you can think of to stay healthy. just think of things like, would you blow smoke in your newborns face? you are giving your baby smoke like that everytime you light up if you are preggo. thinking about your baby first and you secong is something you are going to have to learn to do. remember you are not going to be a mom, if you are preggo you ARE a mom. your choices affect the quality of life of your baby already! i wish you luck!!
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 2:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I smoke daily to ease morning sickness im 22 weeks along and still no sign of letting up i planed to stop when the sickness went away but still has not...if your have bad morning sickness my DOC yes the DOC told me it can help it and in fact it has...if you wanna chat more about it just message me...
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 2:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would every now and then with my son. I had HORRIBLE morning/afternoon/nighttime/middle of the night sickness. I would just roll a pinner, take one or two hits and it would help me out. I stopped doing it at about 3 months though. Not for any other reason, but I just grew out of it. Haven't smoked ANYTHING, cigs or pot since. Don't let people make you feel guilty, but if you are having problems, physically, when you smoke, then your body is telling you something.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Wow this is a really sad post. What responsible, unselfish parents we have here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Wow...what completely prude and stuck up people we have here. We're being honest and non judgmental, why not try it sometime while you hiding behind your anonymous box?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If being a prude means NOT doing DRUGS while pregnant than so be it. I'm sorry I'm just not that selfish to inhale drugs into my system that goes to my baby. Stuck up? No. Mature and responsible? Yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2009