Army wives. . .

Holy crap!!!!!!!

I'm worried about the accident. . .what do you think will be the out come??

I think Claudia Joy is pregnant. . . .. what do you think????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think there might be something wrong. Like vision or something. I dont think she was drunk. I am exciting to find out. why do you think claudia joy is pregnant? How did you get that out of the show? Or just hoping and guessing from all their romance?
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm thinking its because they've talked about it, and never were final about what they wanted.
    then when the one girl stayed with them, they tossed around adoption, or keeping her there longer, and that didn't happen.
    They swoon over Sarah Elizabeth. . .
    Its just little things, plus I think it would be cool for them to have another! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• about the accident i think that claudia joy have a vision problem. i dont know about being pregnant. i never heard about that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think Claudia Joy is a ittle too...old to be pregnant.And too wise. Being married as long as he has,I bet she knows all about birth control. And I say this because I am really old. LOL. I think she has a health problem.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009