Okay folks I back Foxs pick Huckabee 2012, what do ya think ? who for Republicans

no love child here! He is smart,moral all American ideas and a God fearing man!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I've always believed that a Romney-Huckabee ticket would be the one to beat for the GOP. Romney has the financial knowledge that could help get the country in shape, and Huckabee would appeal to the Christain base that Romney has trouble reaching. Unfortuantely, I think Guiliani shot himself in the foot with a poorly planned campaign in 2008, and Palin is being used as target practice in the media. Neither would go anywhere in the primaries. Romney's one obstacle would be the failed MA healthcare system he started as governor of our state (I'm not sure how failed it actually is, but the media has labeled it as a failure), but Huckabee could help pull him out of that. It'll be interesting....Let's see how many seats the GOP take back in 2010. That will show a lot. I predict they take back one of the Houses.
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ron Paul is the ONLY Republican who could get my vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I was a Ron Paul supporter from the get go! He has more knowledge about health care, by being an OB. He has served in the Military, which in my opinion should be required for any president! He loves and believes the constitution is what made this country and sustains our country. He feels the IRS is a load of crap. He is a genius toward economics. He is well rounded only issue is he's getting older not younger. :(
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• rudy guliani! (sorry i cant spell his last name)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I back ?
    Do you not know how to put I AM BACK ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• NM Reading it wrong .
    Your still posting crap for attention . get a life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I really like Mike Huckabee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think Huckabee is a little too far to the right for me!! He is funny I like his show but, sometimes he goes way too far and i don't think he would make a good prez!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• http://bit.ly/ZtXGx
    You mean his son Rand Paul Aug 20th?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ron Paul!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 6:08 AM on Aug. 17, 2009