Applause America He does use his ears despite the media bias?

read the news on yahoo today no more govt. run HC! Yay thank you mom petitioners and fellow Patriots, town hall mommys and Glen Beck!

Thank God most of all!

God Bless America!

Let freedom ring from the sidewalks of Philly to the shores of Malibu! From the Great Lakes to the Texas plains! Capitalisam and free market can work freely and we are not Russia!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm still going to Washington, D. C. on Sept. 12. I think that this may just be a tactic. The people who are pushing this sees the rest of the population as dumb and unable to walk and chew gum at the same time. They count on the fact that the American people have proven themselves to be fickle and forgetful. Don't let up. Don't stop writing those letters. Don't stop calling. This is just one of many. If it is true that the government is seizing money kept in accounts off-shore (unconfirmed but BO talked about doing this), then we have another fight on our hands. The government has no authority to do this. We can't relax for the next 4 years. Are you up for it?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• eye rollingHe isnt done with the other crap and probably not this

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It's nice to see that The People still have some power!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am not busting out the Crystal just yet!

"Nothing has changed,” said Linda Douglass, communications director for the White House Office of Health Reform. “The president has always said that what is essential is that health insurance reform must lower costs, ensure that there are affordable options for all Americans and it must increase choice and competition in the health insurance market. He believes the public option is the best way to achieve those goals."

So until I see a revised Bill and he gives it time to be read I don't buy his b.s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I still don't trust him. Don't turn your back.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:17 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i agree with Carpy
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 6:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I feel he is blowing hot air around saying that govy will be involved at first hen later pull out. I don't think govy will pull out.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I want to believe it, but I don't. Not yet. I do not trust him, and there are too many other things "still brewin'" in his kitchen, if ya know what I mean.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 8:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• JESSE..
    So you are saying it is OK not to pay taxes and hide the money in Switzerland banks? Are you one of them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• anon :54 - The more wealthy in our society have found they almost have to do such things because they have to earn $2 just to keep $1. It is the American dream to be able to work hard and make money. If you have hit upon something that makes a lot of money, then good for you. Why are people punished so harshly for being inventive, creative, smart, well educated, and paid well? What's the statistic - the top 2% of earners pay 80% of the taxes? They pay plenty of taxes. If everyone paid taxes, they wouldn't feel the need to go off-shore. People like you shout fairness, but you have levels of fair. It's fair if we are "stealing" from the wealthy and giving to the poor! I'm not rich. I don't mind people being rich. It gives me hope to know you can work hard and get rich. That's what a "rags to riches" story is about!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009