Is sex really worth it?

I am obviously not a virgin since I am a mom and have been married for 5 yrs now, but this question has come up a lot for me lately. Don't get me wrong I love my husband, and we have a good sex life (sometimes a great one), but I am still left wondering. DH is the only person I have had sex with so I don't know what sex is like with other people and am starting to be curious if it is better with other people or what the deal is. Songs, movies, magazine articles, TV everywhere you look it is sex. Sex seems to be the main topic on everyone's' minds. Some people lose their marriages, jobs, kids, self respect, reputation, health, even their freedom all because of sex. Is it really that great? Can it really be worth it? I feel like I must be missing out on something really great. Like sex with other men is better than what I have with DH.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO cheating is never worth it .
    It is always better to just have one person under your belt at least you dont have to feel like a whore .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Anon I never said I was even thinking about cheating. I would never, ever do that. What I am trying to ask is for women who have been with several men. Is it better with some? Is it bad with others? I don't mean the emotional connection nothing like that. I mean the physical part of sex. Is it physically better? I enjoy the sex we have, but would never do it if it put my life as I know it in danger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• hpv is a great reason to stay married to one person for life. Sex is dangerous!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• sounds like normal natural thoughts. as long as they remain only thoughts then your all good. when i feel that way i masturbate.
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 2:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It is always better to just have one person under your belt at least you dont have to feel like a whore .

I answered it .
    Sorry thought you were suggesting you thought about cheating , My bad
    Ive been with a few and I HATE it . I feel horrible about my self .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• boredom is with anything just get creative one day a week- plan make a list!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I've had a few partners, before I met my hubby. And I can tell you; yes, sex is definitely worth it for me, now that I'm with hubby. (He's the only guy I've ever been with who can get me "there," if you know what I mean!)
    My argument against abstinence (even though it can be a good thing) is that you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first...so ...yeah.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:53 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think it all depends. Sex is amazing with my fiance and wasnt so much with my other boyfriends. I think its was just true love made it so much better. But I am sure sex is different with different guys.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• JacobsMommy05: I agree. It's the love that makes it good!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have to say....I was most definitely with a few guys before meeting my husband. And yes, of course, some are better than others....LOL...some are just down right BAAAAD! Literally, like forget it ever happened bad. But, when I'm with my husband(we did have sex before marriage), it's waaaay better then the best one night stand I have ever had. Even on our bad days. There's a certain level of comfort you get from knowing that you can be 100% yourself with them and trust them fully. If things get too boring or whatever, wait like a week or 2 to go at it again and try something new. PSST....that KY Yours and Mine...really good stuff!

Good luck!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:08 AM on Aug. 17, 2009