My man has a myspace where he is listed as "single" and is friends with a woman whose pic is naked with her hands over her nips on her giant breasts. Am I wrong to be bugged?

I knew he had a myspace, but didn't find it/look it up til a week ago. It bothered me to see that he was listed as single. It bothers me that he is friends with this woman, who otherwise seems like a nice woman, and her pic. Seriously, it's huge-her profile pic and the background on her page. Her ginormous boobs are right there in your face. She also has comments on her page from various men sending her "kisses" with comments that say "I want to kiss your nipples." Blech.
Tell me I'm wrong to be bothered.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• No this is a big red flag!! Why would he have himself listed as single? Maybe so the women he meets on myspace don't know you exsist? I would be pissed off if I were in your situation. Like I said, big red flag.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 2:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• ditto that
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• the single part would bother me the nip girl wouldnt so much shes probably not even a real person...
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It comes standard as single... a lot of people don't know how to change it or don't look at their own profile to see it.
    I'm jealous so I'd have a problem with it but I don't know what you should do about it. If it seems that she's nice and nothing is going on, then why push it. From personal computer experience, there's no way you can keep him from seeing pics of naked women, the pop ups and profile pics are everywhere and it's very likely that the pic isn't even her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Uh, NO! Agreed with the pp, he may not know how to change it, but really, Myspace is a pretty simple site to figure out. Also, does he get comments/messages from this woman? How many "friends" does he have that are women and not "real" friends?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I brought it up to him. He told me he would change it to single. It showed he logged on yesterday and it still says Single.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• How long have you been together? some people dont change thier relationship status, or just dont pay attention to that. Just because other men leave her comments like that, doesnt mean your man sees her in the same way. Did you see comments from him? If not dont worry about it and let it go. Getting upset over something like this may cause big problems in your relationship. Do you have a reason not to trust him? I wouldnt say a thing to him, it will just tick him off that you dont trust him. So he has this chick on his myspace....so what. If you dont trust him then you shouldnt be with him
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• All the women are real. This nipple lady is real. I looked at her profile and it's most def her. All, but Tom are women. Very ordinary women...except this one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Has he been on resently? Is his profile fancy or just super plain. If its fancy then he knows how to work myspace and can figure out how to change the status, but if its plain then maybe he doesnt. I would just straight out ask him about it. See how he reacts. you know your man you should know if hes lying or telling the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Maybe I shouldn't be with him. I've never had a reason to doubt him. Everything he has told me is true, verified and true.
    I think it may just be a case of simple jealousy. I'm a jealous person, I guess...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2009