If you had a million dollars to spend, what would you spend it on? (other than paying bills!)

NoSlippy

Asked by NoSlippy at 4:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm probably tear down the house i currently live in and rebuild it. It was built in the early 1940's, then i'd set aside some for my kids college eduatcion, and braces if they were to need them, get me a decent car, and probably put some away in a savings account, and give some to charity.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• put 600,000 in savings to collect interest so I could keep that gain the interest and have that to live off .
    Then Id go buy a house in a different city most likely the country along with some land .
    Also get me my dream truck and set aside money for my babies college.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• A few of my top priorities would be a college fund for my daughter, a brand new home, a sailboat and giving a big chunk to charity. A shopping spree would be pretty amazing as well. Maybe I would start sporting some ridiculously expensive $300.00 purse :)
    NoSlippy

Answer by NoSlippy at 4:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my husband said he would buy a million dollar bill lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Mrs.Owen- Oooo buying land is a great idea. Awesome investment. I'll add that to my list!
    NoSlippy

Answer by NoSlippy at 4:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Give it to my church so they could build their new church building. I don't NEED any more money.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 5:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would get a passport for my husband and kids and take a vacation in new zealand. Then I would pay for college, buy some land and put the rest away for my kids' education.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'd set up a fund and appoint a financial manager for all of our 'elderly care' so that our kids won't have to worry about me when we're no longer able to care for ourselves. Invest what I could and try to use the interest to supplement our income (like a million is even enough for that these days).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Jeeps for my oldest three, money for a needy catholic school in my area, college funds for the kids and maybe a nice pool for the back yard.
    mamactdoitall

Answer by mamactdoitall at 8:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Hmm, I'd buy boobs. Big ones.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2009