Can someone give me some information on Shaklee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• As the owner of Sabrina's Closet I have partnered with women from a number of businesses... Shaklee is just one of those.

Here is the link to the Shaklee page on my site. I hope it helps!
    http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/shaklee.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Have you ever considered an at home business? You know x-mas is right around the corner and sales will be going up, so now is the time to join Avon! Earn a little extra shopping money or just to get products yourself free. Its easy to do and the prices are cheaper than the competetors and just as good. If you wouls like to know more contact me at cpalyo@ymail.com
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 7:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If you send me your email, I can send you documents that prove the quality of Shaklee (and I promise not to put you on an email list where you get a bunch of "sign up now" emails.)..I'll just send you a one time email with the documents, then if you want to know more you can message me. My website also has some interesting info, www.shaklee.net/safeshopper
    energygirl

Answer by energygirl at 1:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009