Am I a frigid freak for never having gone down on a man?

I've been in the vacinity, but not done it all the way. I'm in my 30's. Am I a freak, cause I certainly feel like one!!!
ALthough my current sweet man assures me he doesn't think so and is willing to teach me;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• No your not a freak.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:33 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• This is a very personal thing, and, for most women, it involves a lot of trust and love for the man involved. Not to mention, a guy who is clean ;-)

If you aren't comfortable doing this, then you shouldn't be doing it. It doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you. There are a lot of books (not porno) out there that can help you both with it. You with how to do it (and how to not gag yourself, etc), and him with things like not getting caught up in the moment and wanting you to do more than you are comfortable with / ready for.

But honestly, like I said, it's a personal issue that isn't anyone's business but you and your partner, and if you are both happy with how things are - whether you do it or not - then there isn't a problem :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• no your not...do you want to?
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 4:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Are you married? If not, you shouldn't be doing anything with anybody. Save it for your husband...let him be the one to 'teach' you. That man is only being so sweet because he wants it so bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No you're not a freak cuz i'm older than that I have never done it either. I don't care too either. Not my cup of tea so to speak. If you want to learn I'm sure there are things out there to teach you but I don't care to learn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No you're not a freak. If it's not something you WANT to do, then don't do it.

Answer by missanc at 8:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Your not a freak. I know plenty of woman who won't do it. Like........Plenty. Also, myy SO says that he had more than one ex girlfriend who would not do it. So, your not the only one. Don't worry.

I personally enjoy it. Maybe because i know it gets him off though, and that riles me all up.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• lol he is WILLING to teach u
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have tryed it. And don't like doing it. I told my DH a long time ago I will not do it anymore. It is gross to me. YUK!

Answer by louise2 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I feel bad for some of your men ladies...jeez
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 17, 2009