WILL YOU POST A VERSE?

THAT YOU THINK WILL HELP SOMEONE ELES..
I would say John 3:16
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

what verse would you say?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Psalm 27
    1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• 1Cor. 13
    love is patient, love is kind. it is not jealous,
    I sent that to a friend when she was in a abusive relationship
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Philippians 2:3-4 (New King James Version)

3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• 1 John 4:18
    There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."

— John 15:16 (NIV)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Answered at 7:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 by: Lovin_mybaby5
    1Cor. 13

OMG! That whole verse was the first line at my wedding lol!! I love it!
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 9:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• isaiah 42-6
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• sweetiowamommy-
    i had it too!!!!!!!
    o love it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Proverbs 26:11. "As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly."

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 9:59 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• 7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

11Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
    countrygirls422