Is there a place online to learn Spanish that is free??

I want to learn Spanish. I need to be able to do it at my own pace, so therefore a class would be out of the question. I don't have much money to invest, so is there a good place online to learn it? I would like to eventually be pretty fluent in the language. Thanks

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 8:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Travel

• You can go to your local library and borrow Rosetta Stone, or another system

Answer by rkoloms at 1:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes, Go on youtube and search How to speak spanish. There is this lady that is very good. On(exspert villge) She has many different steps of spainsh you can learn.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You could also look up language exchanges, people are more than willing to learn English in exchange for helping you learn Spanish. You can do this online, I'm not sure how well it works, or you can find someone local. :) I'm trying to learn myself, I just haven't made a huge effort. :(
    MissMope

Answer by MissMope at 1:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2009