AM I PREG AGAIN!?!?!?!

im on birth control and my doctor said im good for 5 years but i have been having belly pains like i did when i was first preg with my son and i feel SICK to my stomatch when i eat alot of the time, and i haven't had my period this month and i usually get it around this time. could i be pregnant again?????

ilovemycupcake

Asked by ilovemycupcake at 9:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test ony way you will know.
    every BC is not 100% so it is possible
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• The hormones in the Mirena which I am assuming is what you are using will cause a pregnancy test to come up positive. It is common for your period to stop when on Mirena and cramping in the first few weeks is listed as a side effect as well. Have you had your follow up visit yet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Birth control is not 100% effective. If you've had unprotected sex (without a condom) and your SO came inside you then yes, you could be pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i got pregnant on my iud
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 12:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i ve knowen people to have multipule babies on bc one girl had 4 kids on bc so i dont trust bc
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009