Would you pay for a party or just do it at home?

My DD turns 3 on DEC. 23 and since it's cold out i can't do a cook out and outdoor stuff like I would if it was summer. For the past 2 years she wasn't old enough for much but this year i was thinking of throwing one at a bounce house place or Chucky Cheese. I don't know how much $ Chucky Cheese is but the bounce house my friend works at will give me a discount $88 and I pay for food and drinks. Do you think I should do another little get together in my house or spend what i would in decorations for the bounce house?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 9:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't see any reason for parties that young! We prefer just to make is a special day for them. But if I were you I would def. be paying for it somewhere out of the house... Chucky Cheese is awesome! - I just wish we had one!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Everytime I did a party it was always a bouncer,water slide,magicans,characters,and pony rides.I pay for everything.I can plan it the way I want .pinatas ,face paintings,I even had a batmobile car and batman appear at his party.I am a little crazy though.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 9:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I hate Chuckie Cheese's!!!

A nice party at home, with the people who love your daughter, and her favorite treats, is perfect for a 3 year old.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would go for the bounce house. I am a big birthday party planner and think they deserve a day to celebrate their life. We did a bounce house this year for our boys' birthday (1 and 2). It was so much fun.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:41 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• chcke cheese is HIGH! not to mention, think back, how many parties before like 5 or 6 do you remember!? NONE or maybe 1, i would do something small..my sons bday is December 19th so weve always gotta plan for Christmas behind his bday......
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009