WOuld you ever call Cp on a friend?

I am posting anon cuz she also has a cm account.. she has 2 kids.. we have known each otehr for almost 5 years.. she has kicked and hit her children.. left her 1 yr old in the tub.. leaves them in poopy diapers.. i have tried to express concerns to her but she wont listen.. i dont want to hurt her but i feel horrible for the children.. i will never allow her to watch my son unattened.. i am at my wits ends with the way she treats her 2 kids..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would do something. Those poor babies. How can some folks be so mean ?
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes, I would call CPS. Protecting children is more important than protecting a friendship. Apparently, you've tried to help her out and she won't take the help you're offering. CPS will make her take their help.

Answer by missanc at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If a child is in danger, how can you not call?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Well, if you truly feel that she is neglecting and abusing them, then yes. Like I said in the other post, its easy to lay out our story so that everyone agrees with us, but your friend might have a different version. Not to say that there are excuses for what shes done, but it could be she just needs help.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• if you feel the kids are in danger or being neglected or abused then yes call they will go and check it out make sure the kids are safe they will take it from there. I dont know what your friends side is but if you already talked to her and she ignored you then protect the kids first and worry about the friendship later.
    unicorn54166

Answer by unicorn54166 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes I would. I have had to call CPS on a relative. Now I am raising her kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009