Is being a single mom of 2 kids and working a double shift ANY EXUCSE to KICK YOUR 2 old in the face???

My friend (well soon to be ex freind) says that it is and i need to mind my own buisness and not interfere with how she raises her kids.. posting anon cuz we have freinds who have a cm account and she has one too.. i dont wanna start drama

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well that is just wrong if I knew her I would had already called the cops .
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i would turn her in myself because no child deserves to be abused. and that sounds like it to me.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• you say you dont want to start drama and she has an account here but wont you think she will see this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Heres what I think......If we take your word for it, then of course shes a bad mother and needs help. If she sees this and decides to give her side of the story, then there might be a different perspective. I think that if you didnt want to start drama with her, you wouldnt post. Sometimes I wonder why I ever told my family about CM. Now I can talk crap about them on here....LOL...Not that I would but I can easily tell my story so that everyone agrees with me. Pray that she doesnt enter the Q &A section....I think I might go and talk with her calmly and ask her if theres a way you can help. She sounds stressed out and frustrated. She doesnt need more judgment, she needs help. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i wouldve jumped in at that moment and let her know were i stand i understand stress but thats no reason to hurt your kids its time to walk away and take a mommy time out. ( even 5 mins in the bathroom ) maybe u can call cps and say u wanna remain anonymous and why..( maybe a neighbor complained ) i have worked 3rd shift and had no sleep and took care of a 2 yr old and my xes 2 kids and i never did stuff like that..i was tired and stressed and cooking cleaning school work for 1and parent teacher stuff and still i never did that and i was running on empty..theres no xcuse for that..none what so ever...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• She kicked her 2 yr old in the face????? She obviously can't handle the stress that goes hand in hand with being a parent. Probably shouldn't have kids. Chances are, if you know about this, there is much more abuse that you don't know about. Poor baby!! You should urge her to get help and if she refuses, turn her ass in!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• ...NO. It's not. I'd have called cps if I saw that happen.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:45 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No, that's abuse. I don't care how tired you are it's never an exuse to hurt your kids.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'd call CPS. Seriously kicking, hitting, punching a child in the face is not acceptable behavior and it's horrible she thinks it's okay. Call please for that poor child's well being could be in serious danger.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It sounds like you don't have the whole story up here. And yes, you are trying to start drama. And yes, sometimes when someone is suffering from lack of sleep they don't make good decisions. If you were a GOOD friend, you would offer to take care of her kid for a few hours so she could get some sleep. Good friends are there to call thier friends on the shit they do, and stand there still to pick up the pieces afterwards. Sounds like you just confronted and threatened. Ask instead, what can I do to help you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009