Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Greenish color mole

My husband has a mole on his back that is green, he got sunburnt over vaca and it turned green and around it stayed white. I think he should go to the doctor and have it looked at, has anyone had this problem or have any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by determind at 9:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Definately get it looked at. Here is what teh May Clinic says.

    If you're over 20 years old and a new mole appears, see your doctor. These signs and symptoms may indicate a medical concern:

    â– Painful
    â– Itching or burning
    â– Oozing or bleeding
    â– Scaly or crusty
    â– Suddenly different in size, shape, color or elevation
    If you're concerned about any mole, see your doctor or ask for a referral to a dermatologist.


    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.