itchy head?

ive always had an itchy head ever since i can remember... head and shoulders isnt working on me anymore and my head has gone into a compleate itch madness... what can this be and how can i fix it... and i know its not lice lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Health

• try T gel..it works. downside it smells like motor oil. dry scalp is the worse.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• could it be psoriasis?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• no ive never had sores or red spots its always just been flaky dandruff... head and shoulders stoped working and i jave been using regular shampoo for 2 weeks and my head has gone crazy LOL im just trying to find something else that works maybe even cures it??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i actually just found a lot of products to use of web md but thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• try going to a dermatologist..it might be eczema..thats what i have and it drives me nuts lol.they can recommend things to help you.
    Sephy333

Answer by Sephy333 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009