Have you ever overslept and in your rush to leave the house, neglected to brush your teeth?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 10:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, that effing sucks!!! The very first thing I do when I wake up now is brush my teeth. I can't do anything before I've brushed my teeth and washed my face, so this hasn't happened in a LONG time.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ummm I'm a mom to 3 toddlers. So yeah. My dh keeps a set of tooth brushes and paste in the car for when this happens.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I seldom forget to brush my teeth, but I've forgotten to put on deodorant plenty of times. That is why I keep a toothbrush and deodorant at work.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 11:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• they have those new little disposable tooth brushes with tooth paste already in them. i am getttting me some of those cuz there is nothing worse than itchy teeth from not brushing
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I haven't forgotten to brush my teeth, but I have forgotten to brush my hair. :(

Answer by Bmat at 11:36 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes, and then by the end of the day it feels like my teeth are wearing fur blend sweaters...it is gross, so I try not to forget.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ew. Yes. I have and I hate it. Don't feel like I am really ready to face the day until I have brushed my teeth.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 6:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009