ashley madison

anyone heard of ashley madison, it is a website for married people to have affairs on the down low, and although many people hate it...it still has around 7 million people that pay for the services. what do you all think about that????

NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Asked by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive seen those commercials.. I guess I just cant believe they actually make commercials for it more than anything. The concept doesnt surprise me.. Heck, look at Adult Friend Finder.. Count how many married people are on there hooking up to cheat.. Sure, there are singles on there as well, but there are the married ones as well.
    Even Craigslist has their own "personals" section from what Ive seen.
    If someone wants to have an affair, they are going to have an affair. A website isnt going to make them do it. It's up to them.
    But I live by the theory of live and let live. Not my business and not my place to judge.
    But all of that just isnt my thing either though.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Whatever floats their boats.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• That's nice to know. Like there aren't enough obstacles for couples to face. Ridiculous.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• each their own.. honestly if someone wanted an affair a website isn't a new thing to them they would have found a way any way
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I suppose its a good thing for people who want to have an affair. It doesn't bother me that it exists, if that is the question. People have cheated since the beginning of time, one way or another.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Sounds to me like somebody figured out another way to make money from what people will be doing anyway. The people who cherish their marrige vows will simply ignore it.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Gross! But hey, if you're into that kind of thing....
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• scuzzy. ew. gross. nasty. stupid. need i go on?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 6:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009