How do i get my contact out?!

My daughter accidentally poked me in the eye and knock my contact up under my eye lid and I cant get it out! It's irritating my eye and me!

ANy suggestions to get it out?

MommyLee08

Asked by MommyLee08 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call your eye doctor right away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Its happened to me too lol. Close your eye. Then with moderat pressure start from the top of your eye (just under your brow) and slide your finger from the top down. Be sure to put some drops in too. Repeat a few times and it will come loose.

You can also try pulling your eyelid up slightly while looking down, again repeat. If it still won't come loose, then call the eye doc.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Wash your hands REALLY well, lift your eyelid, and start moving your eye from left to right. Most of the time it gets caught under your eyelid and if you move your eye around a little, it'll come back to the front where you can grab it.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Try flushing your eye with saline solution
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• So i tried some of your suggestions....but now i cant feel it. Lol, Im not sure if it fell out or just went back too far. Is that possible? I dont want to put another contact in yet, just to make sure.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009