anyone have hemmrhoids the entire pregnancy and afterward??

i had bad hemmrhoids at first, and they would bleed everytime i went to the bathroom (#1 or #2) but now, i have some that are just on the outside, and are swollen, but they dont hurt, nor bleed...just wondering if these will go away after baby is born, or will they get worse from me pushing in labor??lol im 33 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hate to tell you but they will most likely get worse. Just have lots of witch hazel pads available when you go home and dermoplast helps as well. I also have the hemmorhoids while pregnant and they were always worse after labor. Last time it took about two or so weeks until they felt really better, this time (I just had my baby this past thursday) they are already feeling better. I pushed for two hours with both of them. I would think your pushing time would depend on how bad they are afterward as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ohh witch hazel feels amazing! The hospital gave me a package of them & it was great!
    Yes I was constipated with hemmroids pretty much for most of my pregnancy & didnt start getting relief until dd was atleaste 6mo!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Witch Hazel or Tucks pads. Preperation H is safe and works well. And yes, I've had them pretty bad most of this pregnancy and some horrible constipation. Keep drinking tons of water and trying to eat right so you don't get too constipated because that's painful and uncomfortable.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009