i am pregnant

i am pregnant but havent been to the doctor yet to confirm. i have had morning sickness for the past several weeks but for the past several days i havent should i be worrried. i am only about 6 weeks along.

mel481

Asked by mel481 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is there a reason you haven't been to the doctor yet? You really need to go and make sure everything is on track. If you don't have insurance sign up for medicaid or figure out if there are any programs in your state. You owe it to your child.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• congratulations        dancing

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My OB wouldnt see me until I was approx 9 weeks along so while you should get in touch with a doc, it's not quite as crucial as the first response makes it sound. As far as the morning sickness going away, I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, and my morning sickness came and went. I wouldnt be really worried unless you're having cramping or bleeding. Maybe you are just one of the blessed that only has Morning sickness for a short time :-)
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No morning sickness can come and go.
    With my daughter I didnt have it til my 2nd trimester LOL
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Even being that far along you do need to go to the doctor. that way you know what's going on from the start. That way you can start taking the things you need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009