Do you like to camp?

I am going with my daughters girl scout troop and I am amazed at how many parents, MEN AND WOMEN, who won't go camping. "too many bugs, too dirty, too cold, too yucky" were some of the reasons given. I mean, really??? I guess I grew up camping and we go all the time so it is no biggie to me. Is there anyone else that likes to camp? I do both, tent and camper camping. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg i love to freakin camp we camp in a tent with no airmatress just sleeping bags and pillows we bbq every day and sit around the camp fire at night..... i love to camp havnt dont it in a lil while since my baby is 6months but we will soon.....i laugh at the people that say they camp yet they have a trailer with a bed in it a stove and a TV THAT NOT CAMPING ....lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love camping :) and I think it's really fun for kids. Both of my husbands brothers married women who hate to camp. I don't think they've ever even been actually... but I love it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• we are "gung-ho" campers lol, we love camping, usually we go camping every year for our vacation, we always tent camp but over the years we have become pretty organized at it as to setting up, cooking, etc, if you know what you are doing you always have fun, you are never dirty, and it is never yucky
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 12:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love to go camping! I actually just got back from camping last night! I know what you mean about the people that hate it - I just can't relate.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 12:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• lol im off work for two days and now you got me thinkging .....hmmm....go camping???...lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love camping. I lived at a camp site for an intire summer. No lie! For like 4 months straight! It was awesome! Ofcourse that was way before kids and marriage lol. I am planning on going either the weekend after next or the one after that. I have to go one more time before the season is over!
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 12:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love camping. But now tha I'm a little older I do use an air mattress instead of sleeping on the ground but it's great.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Sorry....not me....not unless you count a hotel with a toilet and shower camping. ; )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I grew up camping and fishing too so count me IN! We've been out so long that the stream/river/lake was our only shower source. I love it! My only problem is gutting the fish, I cant do that yuck lol
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• We went "camping" when we were kids.....in a trailer. lol.

We slet in a tent a few times, but my sisters dad was always scaring me. Now, I'm afraid of the woods. I wont go "camping" unless its a camper or cabin. No so much the dirt, bugs, and such.....just the thought of the dark woods scares me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009