Do I have a special guide or angel to protect me?

What do you think on this? I've had no family all of my life. Everyone has someone to protect them I'm told. But each time I've had someone do mean or very unkind, bad things to me.. Something bad happens to them! is it just karma? Am I wrong to think this its just coincidence? But some of the bad luck that happened back to the mean people was serious & severe. I don't wish bad things on anyone! But I'd like to somehow let others know if they ever cross me or are mean to me something very bad may happen. I don't wish or want that! Maybe its not true? But what can I do? Can this be really happening or is this my imajination? There's all kind of guides & protectors right? Mine get even or get you back...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe everyone has angels watching over them . It really is what you believe. I also believe that karam will bite you back .
    People always get whats coming to them .
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yup! I believe I do!
    eternallymom

Answer by eternallymom at 12:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I truly believe in Karma.. one of my fav. sayings is "I don't have to be a bitch, Karma will be a bigger bitch than I could ever be" and I truly believe it.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Call it a higher power, God, Ali, or Karma...I do believe you reap what you sow.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If you believe in angels, then I'm guessing you also believe in God? The 2 don't always go hand-in-hand, but I can only answer this from a Christian perspective. Yes, you have a guardian angel who may try to look out for you, but no - guardian angels do not cause harm to others. God does not "punish" us by sending us disaster. He will, however, allow us to punish ourselves, by letting us get what we seek. If we make poor choices, then He may allow us to suffer the consequences of those choices. Your guardian angel will work more through your conscience, sending you messages that you "feel" like when you decide to slow down when you're driving even though the speed limit hasn't changed, and then a deer jumps into the road - but you avoided an accident because you had already slowed - that's the work of angels. Be thankful for their help - and email me in private if you'd like to discuss this further! I'd be glad to chat!
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 2:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009