im pregnant with my second already

he started kicking me 3 days ago but now he has stopped is that something to worry about my first son did the same thing and it was normal or should i call my doctor about this im almost 19 weeks now

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That early on You may not always feel the baby move. They still have lots of room to move around. I wouldnt worry . They dont even have you start counting movments til you are about 30 weeks anyways. Congrats on the baby
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• How long has it been since he stopped moving?
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much. If you are worried, it doesn't hurt to just call the OB office.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• And usually you do feel it earlier with your second child, so yes, it's possible to be feeling kicks.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Any time you have a concern or fear, go see your doctor! It's probably nothing, but that's what your doctor is there for. As I understand it, you are charged "x" amount for prenatal care, whether you see your doctor once or fifty times - and they do that so you won't skip doctor appointments. So get your money's worth! It would only take a second for him to listen to your baby's heart beat, and you will find it VERY reassuring. Don't worry about the nurses thinking you're a "basket case". Its your baby, and no doubt they're used to it by now. Also, if your doctor does NOT welcome you coming in, then you will have learned that he's NOT the doctor for you, before your pregnancy progresses any further.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009