Ugh! Her head hurts evey time I sit!

This weekend I went through major contractions. Went to the L&D to get monitored and they said if it gets to the point where I can't walk or talk to come in. Her head is soo low that when I sit I can feel the pain (the same as when she moves it. My contractions were soo bad the past week I couldn't sleep at all because I'd wake up 10 minutes later in major pain. When I have to pee my stomache gets soo full that it feels like contracting too. I'm going on 39wks. I've been 1cm for a while. My intuition tells me she's ready and my body's just not relaxing enough. Red tea, walking, sex, and baths haven't been helping. My first I was inducaed after 3cm and it went to fast for an epidural.

I was thinking of going all natural again if it's going as smooth as it did last time, but now I'm thinking c-section. Any advice? If I request a c-section can my doc refuse me?

My cousin planned them with all of her pregnancies

tcarter1981

Asked by tcarter1981 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ur doctor can refuse a csection, i personally wouldnt want one just because its more painful in the long run and takes longer to heal up...but thats just me,im a baby when it comes to pain...dont worry about the pain cuz everytime i walk,sit,stand,lay i feel her head on my cervix,thats cuz her head is right there...good luck on ur decision
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Thanks dillema. I felt the same way too. I'm just miserable! It's to the point where my SO doesn't even want to have sex because he knows my main reason to do it is to speed up the process LOL. (Not very sexy) I can't take care of my 4yr old because I haven't been sleeping and it hurts to be active.

My SO came with me to L&D to be checked and he was also wondering if this goes on too long if it can hurt the baby. Since I can't sleep or do anything. I don't think it can hurt the baby, but he wanted to double check.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009