does anyone have good ideas on how to earn money from home?

iam a stay at home mother of 3 and would love to earn some extra money from home. i know it's a possibility but the few i've tried so far were scams and baby sitting seems to be going slow. if anyone has any ideas i would be glad to hear them

shyanne07

Asked by shyanne07 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am starting a course to do medical transcription. It's a pricey course but the money afterward is worth it. www.careersteps.com
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Check the archives of my site. I have plenty on there. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• And I took med transcription and ended up hating it. Not only that, but I thought it would be easier to stay home with my daughter and it wasn't. You really have to be able to listen and concentrate on the recordings to type everything out accurately and it's not possible when you have kids to take care of.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Have you ever considered an at home business? You know x-mas is right around the corner and sales will be going up, so now is the time to join Avon! Earn a little extra shopping money or just to get products yourself free. Its easy to do and the prices are cheaper than the competetors and just as good. If you wouls like to know more contact me at cpalyo@ymail.com

all the best!
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 7:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i just joined up with Iggly Biggly a flip flop company and it's still in prelaunch and ground floor so it's an awesome opportunity. Flip flops are americas #1 selling shoe. If you're interested you can look at my site www.igglybigglybiz-13.weebly. com or email me

Aimee
    dtmom13@hotmail.com
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do. Check it out, and let me know if I can help with any questions!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hey Girl! Come and check out my WAH Group!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/WAHOpportunities

I hope you find what you are looking for!! Best of luck to you!!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 9:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2009